jueves, enero 12, 2006

Ella me tomo en manos y me hizo ser libre con el sonido de su voz





¿Qué si me enamoré un poco de ellos?

Si, perdidamente.

¿Celos?

Jamás. Una oración de vez en cuando para que les cuiden los pies descalzos.

¿Qué si los extraño?

No puedo extrañar lo que nunca tuve. Solo fui una observadora encantada.


I am on a lonely road and I am traveling
Looking for the key to set me free
Oh the jealousy, the greed is the unraveling
It's the unraveling
And it undoes all the joy that could be
I want to have fun, I want to shine like the sun
I want to be the one that you want to see
I want to knit you a sweater
Want to write you a love letter
I want to make you feel better
I want to make you feel free
Hmm, Hmm, Hmm, Hmm,
Want to make you feel free
I want to make you feel free

4 comentarios:

rfmonk dijo...

(Im el google que usa traduce satisface tan perdona a mistakes)from la matriz -- "me imagino... que ahora su sensación un pedacito tiene gusto de Alicia. El caer abajo del agujero del conejo?" neo responde "usted podría decir que", "puedo verlo en sus ojos. Usted tiene la mirada de un hombre que acepte lo que él ve... porque él está esperando despertar... la conversación entre Morpheus, y neo antes de que él despierte al hecho de que él era un auxiliar...

Canela dijo...

i`m sorry, but i don`t know what this mean... can you be more specific?

it`s better if you writte me in english...

rfmonk dijo...

First, let me apologize for my poor command of the spanish language. Initially, what attracked me to write to you (wasn't your beauty, because I am not as beatiful as your friends)but your choice of poetry, and saying,which says more about who you are as a thinking person in another culture different from my own.

In answer to your question about what I wrote. I noticed your poem in that particular post was about freedom, and it was a metaphor. I love computers, and to a geek, the movie the matrix was more than a science fiction movie, it to was a metaphor about freedom, freedom from an opressive system of mind control, freedom is a word that needs no translation, but I guess my poor attempt at poetry does.

I hope you wont mind that I carved a special spot for you on my blog, one that would allow you to translate my boring words, but also so I can translate yours.

Canela dijo...

well, thanks for yours words. My english is really poor too, so sometimes i can`t say what i want it. I understand what you say about freedom, and it`s really interesting your conection with matrix, and with that dialogue. But i have to confess that the word in that post are not mine, are from a song that calls "all i want" it`s really nice.

well... take care ;)